Giacometti Srl allows the return or replacement, even without any reason, within 14 days of delivery of the product in a simple way. In case you want to replace or return the purchased products we will refund you the amount of the items making everything simple and immediate.
The cost of collecting the return is charged to the customer.
The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days of receipt of the products.
The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal if he respects these conditions:
Sales of products via the Internet are governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles from 50 to 68) which regulates the matter of distance contracts, i.e. carried out outside commercial premises. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and obtain reimbursement of the expense incurred. This right is reserved exclusively for natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to any professional activity carried out. To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to send, within 10 working days of receipt of the goods, a communication in which the desire to withdraw from the contract is expressed. The costs of returning the product are charged to the consumer. The right of withdrawal is totally lost if the returned product is not intact, that is: lack of the original packaging absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, instruction manuals, etc.) damage to the product for reasons other than transport. The procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal is as follows:
1. Send to Giacometti Srl, within 10 working days of receipt of the goods, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, the specific form that is attached to the package together with the transport documents.
2. Anticipate the communication via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within one working day you will be sent the Return Authorization Code (CAR) which will identify your file.
3. Ship the product, carefully packed in its original packaging and complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and everything originally contained, using a courier of your choice.
4. To insure the shipment against theft and damage during transport and to bear the relative costs. If the returned product has not been insured for the value indicated on the invoice, in the event of damage or loss occurring during transport, Giacometti Srl reserves the right to charge for any damage suffered by withholding them from the amounts to be reimbursed.
5. Indicate on the packaging the Return Authorization Code (CAR) attributed by Giacometti Srl and send the product to the address indicated below within the second working day following receipt of the CAR code. Giacometti Srl Via Firenze 27, 35010 Villafranca Padovana (PD) - ITALY will reimburse the cost of the goods shipped and the first shipping costs within 14 working days following the return of the goods and in any case not before receipt of the goods.